Who is 222Unique?
222Unique is an exceptional artist. She is one of kind! 222Unique flow gives chills. 222 Unique's new track #TTG is hot! She rides the beat like none other. Her voice stands out in any crowd. The way the beat drop is make the hair on my air stick up. The song is something you would love to have in the club. The radios and DJs will eat this song up. She has a trap/rap sound, and the production is excellent, with a pleasant mix-down. Whoever she has teamed up with is doing an excellent job in order to bring her vocals out. This is a summer song and would be a great listen in your car while cruising. List to the Track #TTG and let us know your thoughts.
Question and Answer With The Artist:
3. What is the current project about? It's about giving the masses a story of ME, uniquely as it may be. The trails, tribulations, and blessings all in one. My song Step On'Em is about how I was judged and treated badly.
4. How do you feel it will inspire others? It's an eye-opener, kinda like, look at me now. It lets other people know that no matter what they say or do to destroy you, you still shine. You will win, Don't get discouraged.
5. What is your creative process like? I like to hear the beat before I even start writing, I write hooks first then verses. Then I dissect my verses, meaning switch it around, change words, etc
6. Who would you most like to collaborate with? There are many artists I would LOVE to collaborate with. By far Lil Boosie is one for sure.
7. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be? Nicki Minaj and Cardi B.
8. What is one message you would give to your fans? Don't say you can't do it. Remember, if you want it, you go get it. Work hard, nothing is easy or free that is worth it.
9. What is the most useless talent you have? I'm double-jointed in my wrist, I can lay my hand, palm down, and spin it all the way around LOL.
10. Do you sing in the shower? What songs? What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career? Yes, I sing in the shower, I sing songs like Can I by Tink, Cater 2 U Destiny's Child, Good Love by Johnnie Taylor, Tonight Jaheim, and Trina, You Plies ft Tank, Fantasy by Do or Die, and many others.
11. Where have you performed? What are your favorite and least favorite venues? I've performed at events everywhere in Las Vegas, my least favorites are the courtyard apartment venues, I like more of a professional setting. My favorite performance was actually at a courtyard apartment where some little girls heard me and were waiting outside with their paper and markers for an autograph, it was there that I signed my autograph for some beautiful babies for the very first time.
12. Do you have any upcoming shows? Yes, I have the Automatic Tour, BET Award Weekend in California, Project Flow in Reno, I also open for Young Buck in Idahoe, and last is the Welcome to Arizona showcase.
13. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business? The internet has impacted the music business greatly in my opinion. It helps to make things more accessible in a way. It affects promotion, and streams, it determines your popularity by how many followers you have on social media and other things. The internet is a game-changer, it's no longer a physical old-school word-of-mouth type thing, social media is the new platform in my eyes. It's not a bad impact, in my opinion, it just makes you work harder to gain a follower base.
14. What is your favorite song to perform? My song Party always turns the crowd up and gets them moving.
15. Which famous musicians do you admire? MO3, rest his soul, Lil Boosie, Twista, Afro Man, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Kevo Muney, Yo Gotti, and Snoop Dog.
16. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into? I went to jail for 6 hours one night due to a friend of mine having things he wasn't supposed to have. He threw it out the window and the police found it and took us both in because he wouldn't admit to it being his. Eventually, he held up for it and I was released with no charges.
17. What is the best advice you’ve been given? Keep going, you are a superstar, you just don't know it yet.
18. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? I would make it where the mainstream and independent artists connect and collaborate more.
19. What’s next? I am working on my first album (the title of it gives me life) and I have more hot singles to release and many many more shows to complete.
20. What should the world know? The world should know that I am ME, and I give them that raw and uncut in my music.
I have attached my favorite photo but my EPK has the music, more photos, and my bio in it. Here is the link to my EPK. Once again, thank you. Let me know if there is anything else you may need.
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer