Facebook ban Minister Louis Farrakhan
Facebook banned several users, such as Farrakhan, a black nationalist leader, and Alex Jones, a right-wing conspiracy theorist, who it says violated its phrases of provider against hate and violence. Farrakhan has a record of making anti-Semitic comments.
Facebook’s choice becomes met with a heavy complaint from people who disagreed with the agency’s electricity and willingness to eliminate posts considered objectionable.
“Facebook and Instagram’s choices to put off the … Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan social media pages are completely unjustified,” the nation of Islam’s governing council said in an information launch. “The message of Minister Louis Farrakhan cannot and could now not be stifled by way of any social media platform.”
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer
- Should A$AP Rocky Perform In Sweden After Assault Conviction?
- Is Kanye West Loosing his mind? Wants to change his name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West
- Do You need "No Promo? Find out what Texas P has to say!
- Man in dies Hawaii after falling down lava tube hidden in his backyard
- Tinashe is now with Roc Nation Management