At the GLAAD Awards, Beyoncé and Jay-Z Deliver a Stylish Message of Hope
Whenever Beyoncé and Jay-Z acknowledged the Vanguard Award finally night's GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles, they did as such in exquisite style. The couple, who was respected for their work advancing equivalent rights for the LGBTQ people group, landed at The Beverly Hilton in double takes on tuxedo dressing. They showed up consummately coordinated with Jay-Z in a great white single-breasted jacket and creased shirt from Frere and Beyoncé wearing tulle complemented heels and a dark Alexander Wang smaller than expected dress that imitated the lines of his tux.
Obviously, the style came auxiliary to the night's message of acknowledgment and expectation. The pair were presented by Beyoncé's long-term beautician Ty Hunter, executive Lena Waithe, and author Janet Mock, and made that big appearance to impart their encounters to personality and the LGBTQ relatives who helped shape their adventure. Jay-Z discussed his mom Gloria and her turning out, referencing her acknowledgment discourse from a year ago's service when she was respected with a unique acknowledgment grant for the tune "Grin."
Beyoncé adulated her late Uncle Johnny who raised her and her sister Solange in an impactful discourse. "He experienced his reality, he was courageous and unashamed amid when this nation was not as tolerating," said the star who teared up while reviewing her uncle's fight with HIV. "I'm confident that his battle served to open pathways for other youngsters to live more uninhibitedly. LGBT rights are human rights."
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer
- New hit single "Break You Down" by Big Hookz # 4 on Itune UK Reggae Charts
- Depression And Anxiety Taraji P Henson Talks about struggles
- Trump Impeachment report says he abused his presidency by pushing for Ukrainian interference in 2020 election
- Should A$AP Rocky Perform In Sweden After Assault Conviction?
- Is Kanye West Loosing his mind? Wants to change his name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West