Facebook ban Minister Louis Farrakhan
Facebook banned several users, such as Farrakhan, a black nationalist leader, and Alex Jones, a right-wing conspiracy theorist, who it says violated its phrases of provider against hate and violence. Farrakhan has a record of making anti-Semitic comments.
Facebook’s choice becomes met with a heavy complaint from people who disagreed with the agency’s electricity and willingness to eliminate posts considered objectionable.
“Facebook and Instagram’s choices to put off the … Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan social media pages are completely unjustified,” the nation of Islam’s governing council said in an information launch. “The message of Minister Louis Farrakhan cannot and could now not be stifled by way of any social media platform.”
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer
- Big Hookz is heading for the Top with his hit song "Break you down"
- New hit single "Break You Down" by Big Hookz # 4 on Itune UK Reggae Charts
- Depression And Anxiety Taraji P Henson Talks about struggles
- Trump Impeachment report says he abused his presidency by pushing for Ukrainian interference in 2020 election
- Should A$AP Rocky Perform In Sweden After Assault Conviction?