Trump Got Boooooooooeeed!
President Trump's position of safety appearance Sunday night at Game 5 of the World Series drew boisterous boos and scoffs when he was acquainted with the group. Wearing a dim suit and a tie, Mr. Trump landed at Nationals Park just before the primary pitch of the Houston Astros-Washington Nationals matchup.
Hours sooner, he had declared that U.S. powers had attacked the concealing spot of Islamic State pioneer Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who was murdered in the assault in upper east Syria. Simultaneously, a disruptive indictment investigation into the president is in progress in Congress.
Mr. Trump and first woman Melania Trump entered a lower-level box to one side of the home plate as the game was starting. By then, his quality hadn't yet been officially reported, yet baseball fans in the segment just beneath his suite went to look toward the crate as he showed up. Some waved at the president as he grinned and offered a go-ahead.
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer
- New hit single "Break You Down" by Big Hookz # 4 on Itune UK Reggae Charts
- Depression And Anxiety Taraji P Henson Talks about struggles
- Trump Impeachment report says he abused his presidency by pushing for Ukrainian interference in 2020 election
- Should A$AP Rocky Perform In Sweden After Assault Conviction?
- Is Kanye West Loosing his mind? Wants to change his name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West