Listen to Psyclo called Smash
Originally from China, Psyclo is now based in Los Angeles and is a singer, songwriter, and record producer. Throughout her youth, Psyclo spent a large part of her time away from music and the music industry. As a result of a lack of social skills, she found out that the film industry was not for her after graduating from film school. She now shares her feelings through music. The song Smash is a popular choice for clubs. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts.
Question and Answers with the artists:
1. How did you get started in the music business?
By starting to say no to BS and doing my own shit.
2. How would you describe the music that you typically create? It’s Psyclo.
3. What is the current project about?
I’m preparing for my debut album release on Feb 3, 2023. It’s called Shxffle.
4. How do you feel it will inspire others?
I don’t believe in the term “inspire”, I believe people see themselves in others, and I
Can only remind them of what they want to be reminded of.
5. What is your creative process like? Let’s say it starts with pain.
6. Who would you most like to collaborate with? No clue, I don’t like being around people.
7. If you were given the opportunity to open a show for any artist who would it be? Slipknot would be cool.
8. What is one message you would give to your fans?
Don't waste your life with all your fake friends, and take your words seriously.
9. What is the most useless talent you have? I judge people.
10. Do you sing in the shower? What songs? What would you be doing right now if it wasn’t for your music career?
I often head to the gym for showers since my place doesn’t have one. I wouldn’t sing there because there are all sorts of people and you never know.
I’d be dead by now.
11. Where have you performed? What are your favorite and least favorite venues? The Viper Room, Whiskey a Go Go, Silverlake Lounge and some other venues. I like
Street performances. The Viper Room’s vibes were weird to me.
12. Do you have any upcoming shows? Haven’t booked anything yet.
13. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business? It gives people a chance to be seen.
14. What is your favorite song to perform?
I don’t know yet. I want to see what playing the upcoming album feels like.
15. Which famous musicians do you admire?
I don’t see famous people as extra special. The most talented musicians I’ve ever encountered are street musicians. While some of them consider themselves musicians, watching them play reminds me of what music is.
What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
You don't need to know.
16. What is the most helpful advice you’ve been given? Depression is not real, it’s all in the mind.
17. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? Stop trying to make young people famous.
18. What’s next? “Tomorrow?”, says my friend.
19. What should the world know? The world needs a change.
Latest from Longe Magazine Staff Writer